Alpaka Go Sling Pro
Go Sling Pro is a compact travel bag that can easily be converted to a camera bag and vice-versa. It's engineered to safely carry your DSLR and lens...and then some.
It comes with slash resistant Kevlar layer that is 5 times stronger than steel, lockable zippers, which allow you to lock the bag for extra security against pickpockets, cut-proof strap and an external USB port so you never run out of battery again. Aesthetically designed and extremely functional.
- Made with premium parts and materials.
- Kevlar mid-layer to protect against slashing into the bag.
- 3 compartments.
- The Front compartment is lined with 210D Ripstop Nylon and an extra pocket for coins and smaller items.
- The Main Compartment comes equipped with 210D Ripstop Nylon and Velvet fabric to protect your camera and lens. There is also small sleeve for an iPad Mini or Kindle Reader.
- YKK Stormguard zippers on the main compartment.
- It comes with a removable strap (premium magnetic buckle) so you can carry it over the right or left shoulder.
- Key tether in the back compartment.
- The strap can be quickly and easily adjusted on the go.
- Lockable zippers.
- External USB port.
- Removable Dividers to help you configure the internal organization of the bag.
- Large enough to carry a DJI Mavic drone.
28cm (11") L x 11cm (4”) W x 18cm (7") H / Volume: 5.5L
Grey/Blue: 750D FauxWool (80% nylon, 20% polyester)
Black/Brown: 1000D Ballistic Nylon Lining
210D Ripstop Nylon